“Amazing surf experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Go Surf Lisboa
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Parede
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Daily Surf Trips around Lisbon. We teach you how to Surf, the easy way. The FUN way! The experience of a lifetime! Half a day Surftrip - Full day Surftrip We pick you up, and drive to the best waves around Lisbon. Best Surf lessons in town, best gear, best ride. All year round, 7 days a week. The waves are waiting for you!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing surf experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

It is incredible all that you can learn about surfing in 5 days with the teacher Filip. I had not any idea about surfing and now I can ride a wave, turning and selecting the wave on my own. I am really gratefull with the go surf lisboa team, specially with Rosa and Filip who made me spend one of the best weeks on my life.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Miguel P

New York City, New York
“Best afternoon in Lisboa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had a last minute two-day stopover in Lisboa on my way back to the States from a wedding in Europe and wanted to experience the famous Portugal surf. Searched the web and extremely fortunate to have found Go Surf Lisboa. (Email them directly if you are having trouble submitting the form on the web, by the way -- Rosa got back to me right away and was very accommodating.) I was picked up from the front door of my rented flat and got to see a lot of Lisboa and its surrounding beaches I would not have seen otherwise. Then my instructor, Filipe -- a terrific, friendly, relaxed guy -- brought me and one other student to Praia do Guincho and he was, by far, the best of all the different surf instructors I've ever had in terms of giving productive feedback, pushing my limits while having fun and helping me figure out exactly how to improve (I surf occasionally, mostly when I'm on vacation where there's surf). The cost was very reasonable and the experience a lot of fun. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Filipe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Filipe is the best... For the last 2 months that he's been teaching me and I feel the results class after class...

Filipe knows how to moticvate us so that you always feel like your improving... But most important safety first...

I highly recomend this surf school!

Visited March 2014