“Nice view but hike is not the easiest”
Review of Bubble Rock

Bubble Rock
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I wish I had read the reviews before I went to Bubble rock which says don't do it at the end of the day when you are already tired. Entrance says 0.5 mile but the hike is almost vertical. Path is good, but it takes almost 45 minutes one way, so if this is your last hike and you think it's only 0.5 mile, you may find it a more challenging than you've thought it would be.

1  Thank Deepti P

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

This hike to the top of the south bubbles mountain & bubbles rock is a short easy hike made up mostly of forrest floor and wooden steps. The trail can be accessed at the Bubbles parking lot off of the park loop round. It can get pretty crowded so you may want to go early or later in the day. The bubble rock at the top is pretty amazing. Make sure to walk on the trail to the right of bubble rock for awesome water views

Reviewed 5 April 2014

But you and your family can have fun trying. After a hike up to the mountain make sure you take pictures leaning against bubble rock. A lot of laughter as we pretend to try to push it over. Views from here are great. I would recommending hiking up one trail and down another to make it a bigger adventure. If you choose the western or southern trails, they are relatively steep and you may do a little bouldering . The approach from the parking lot on the Loop Road east of Bubble Rock was mild to moderate.

3  Thank R8246RMrobertr
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We weren't sure about this but went for it anyway. I have bad knees and this was a tough climb for me but again worth it. When you get up there you see where the ocean meets fresh water. It is really neat.

3  Thank Patty Q
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I liked this trail a lot. It wasn't that long, it only took us about 45 min. and we were going slow to take it all in. At the top there are some nice views of the road and the park. I saw kids on this trail and even a lady carrying her baby on the back so it wasn't that hard.

1  Thank tandpDallas