Based on some of the old reviews, apparently a lot of changes have been made at Bryce Canyon Lodge. It appears that the cabins have had significant renovations recently. We did not have any issues with any type of critters in our cabin, any service issues, or any other problems. The cabin was very clean, and it had a great layout. Our cabin had two double beds which were very comfortable. There was a refrigerator and microwave, and a nice fireplace which we didn't need. There is no air conditioning, but with the windows open and the ceiling fan the room was very comfortable, even in July. There is a full bathroom and then a separate room which has storage space and a second sink with plenty of counter space. The cabins are very close to the canyon rim - less than a minute walk for most it appeared. A fantastic location! We stayed in the cabin two nights and I would highly recommend them. Our experience was extremely good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities within Bryce Canyon National Park. 70 hotel units, 40 cabin units and 4 additional units within the Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lodge at Bryce Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Bryce Canyon National Park
- The Lodge At Bryce Canyon Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah