“Great Burgers”

Bryce Canyon Lodge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seasonal - Bryce Canyon Lodge is open April 1 - October 31.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Excellent burgers in the middle of Bryce. Great break after some serious hiking. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for lunch in the park.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Surroundings were nice, tablecloths on the tables & our server was very knowledgeable which made the evening enjoyable.

The entrees were a different story. The UT raised rack of lamb was a disgrace. The portion of meat was no larger than a quarter, totally surrounded with a layer of fat & then to top it off layered in a thick sauce. The sauce had to be used to cover the terrible portion... The price of the entrées & the prices for bottles of wine were an insult.

1  Thank DR4625
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had to wait a bit for a table (and we were out of season...), but ended up being less time than expected. The hotel is beautiful, and a massive lovely dining - all wood and antlers. Our waiter was great, friendly and helpful. The food was on the expensive side but very very good - my boyfiend is still raving about "the best steak I've ever had". My veggie pasta was also very good. Big portions and plenty of home made bread. We didn't need pudding!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We ate both mornings that we were in Bryce at the Lodge. The buffet was very good quality and the price was a fair value. Dinner was also very good with very unusual items. I had a bison flank steak, my daughter had elk stew, and my wife a lime chili organic half chicken - all of very good quality.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The service and food were excellent. We were not all that hungry, so we ordered from the appetizer menu. We both had soup and shared the quesadilla. I have to say, that was one of the best quesadillas I've ever had. I order them quite often. This one had a delectable tortilla, filled with just the right amount of cheese and delicious vegetables. I would have it again! We enjoyed eating in the lodge dining room with a view of the forest.