Stayed here for one night as part of our South-West USA tour.
The hotel looks like a western village. Friendly check-inn.
Room was small, but clean. Bathroom a bit older, not completely spotless. Rooms are a bit noisy, we could here our neighbours talking.
There is a bar, restaurant, swimming pool (open till 12 pm), store, gasstation and wifi is available.
Diner in restaurant was nice, service is a bit simple. For example; they forget to bring your drinks, can of water is taken from our table and put on someone else's. But it's not a 5 starr restaurant.. :-)
Ambiance of the hotel / motel is very nice!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort