We stayed here 3 years ago and visited again in 10/13. The rooms have been updated, the bed was new and comfortable, good linens. Flat screen tv. But still not anything special. A decent place to spend the night and be inside the park. WIFI still terrible, virtually unusable. Only got it to load ONE webpage one time after many various attempts at different times of day. In room refrigerator VERY noisy - woke me up every time it kicked on during the night.
Restaurant and bar still mediocre, dated with limited menus. Stop serving at 9 and the little general store closes then too. So get there before 9 or go hungry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort