This motel is a great location for exploring and was great for an early morning rise to go photo the dunes at sunrise. Good dark skies across the road at the airport too. But don't pay extra for the pricier rooms unless you really need to spread out. Saloon fun and cozy, nice bartender who poured generously and we were glad we had dinner in these cozy surroundings although the choices were limited. Breakfast was their downfall. We popped for the full vs the continental buffet but muffins were half baked, eggs cold and picked through and we had to hunt down a cranky guy to get silverware. Otherwise staff was friendly and it's dog friendly, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort