We stayed here on our trip to Death Valley. The location is a great starting point to see all of the sites in Death Valley. They have on site a General Store, A Saloon, Restaurant and the Motel.
Our room was very clean and comfortable. The AC unit can be a bit noisy but not that bad. You will definitely need it. The only problem with our room was the parking space had a bunch of sheet metal screws n the parking spaces that looked like they were dropped there when a repair was made of some kind. I took the time to pick up everyone that I came across and also told the front desk about it.
The property is located about a mile from the Sad Dunes. You can see them from the property. This is a great place to go out to at night and see the stars.
I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. If I am in Death Valley again, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort