We stayed here in October during a two week fly drive holiday and we thought it was great. its right in the middle of the park so great for exploring. When you are done exploring they have an ace air conditioned saloon to kick back in with a big selection of beers to choose from... we may have tried too many of them from what I can remember but what the hell. The rooms are big and clean, the air con unit was a bit noisy but that cant be helped I suppose, try enough of the beer and you wont notice it! Opposite is a shop and a filling station so you can stock up and fuel up right on the doorstep. The setting is amazing, totally barren, brilliantly hot, we loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort