We came in to Death Valley from Lone Pine, an extremely hot ride, 42c, and lots of road works. We were over heated and a little distressed, and looking forward to a cold drink and a lie down.
The office was unbearably hot, and unfortunately, the staff incompetant. The que was long, and the progress tedious. Once outside however, everything was super. A really nice place to stay, with fabulous facilities. The surrounds were positively breathtaking. We would love to return for a week or so.
We were there Sept 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley