We were on the first floor in a room (915) with 2 queens and a patio door to the outside golfing area. Originally we were on the second floor, but happily were able to switch to the first floor. The room was spacious and attractive.
The night sky is incredible as there are no lights to interfere with the viewing. Dream like to see the milky way.
The Ranch, which sold out, was expensive, but suited our needs well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ranch at Death Valley, situated in Death Valley National Park, is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. The Ranch at Death Valley offers accommodations in a casual, family-like setting — the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Death Valley. As you wander around the expansive grounds, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported back to when this site was established as a working ranch. Yet, you’ll enjoy the amenities of modern civilization, like quiet, clean rooms, a spring-fed swimming pool, large grass lawns, sports courts, a children’s playground and the National Park Service Visitor’s Center – which is just a stone’s throw away. So is the 18-hole golf course – the lowest elevation course in the world – and Golf Pro Shop. The Ranch at Death Valley is the ideal place to stay when visiting Death Valley National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ranch at Death Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley