We stayed at the Inn on our way through Death Valley from Vegas to Yosemite and were very pleased. The accommodation is comfortable and the staff very pleasant. We were only there for one night so didn't get the chance to try out the pool, but it looked great and probably very welcome in the intense desert heat!
Ate at the buffet restaurant where there was a great selection of meats along with salads, bread rolls, potatoes and the like. I would avoid the burgers and hot dogs, but all the other stuff was great. Not desperately expensive, which is welcome as you are pretty much captive.
Ranch a couple of minutes down the road has a few more facilities, which is useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis at Death, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Death Valley and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Death Valley. The Inn at Death Valley offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Death Valley has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Death Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Oasis at Death Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley