We stayed at Furnace Creek Ranch in September 2001 en route to Las Vegas.
We thought the accommodation was clean and fairly spacious and the pool was lovely after a fairly long drive through the desert.
Food and service was good.
If we had been given the choice of staying at the Inn or Ranch (our holiday brochure only showed the Ranch) we probably would have picked the Inn, but found the Ranch to be ideal considering we were only there for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley