This review is about the Furnace Creek Ranch. We never set foot on the grounds of the Inn. We stayed in the least expensive room, the cabin. There was a queen bed and a small bathroom. The room was not dirty, but not exactly clean either. The small bathroom without a tub would probably be the biggest problem for people choosing the least expensive route.
You are in a National Park. You just won't find many choices or great rates. We paid $135 for a night in February. Really, the room was just we we expected. It is an older set of buildings near the front of the "ranch." It was quiet and comfortable.
Food wise, we say go to the buffet for breakfast and lunch instead of the cafe. Both are close together in the food and shopping part of the ranch and only a hundred yards or so from the cabins. The food at the buffet was quite good really and a great value.
Go enjoy Death Valley!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley