At 65 I didnt think I'd I enjoy myself on this trip. I had a GREAT time. Spent 2 days ,July 10 and 11 and was able to do so much. The staff was SO HELPFUL, could'nt do enough for us' We were a senior family of 8. The dinning and food was the BEST, I'd call it 5 STARE and the has a 2nd choice if you couldn't eat the main course. served family style so you had PLENTY of food. 50th Anniv. for my inlaws and they they gave them a whole cake with candle and everyone sang. Worth every penny!! The cabins were beautiful. If you needed anything, if they could they did it. saw so many wild animals. Just don't forget the Deet spray!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When planning your Alaska vacation don't settle for just another Denali hotel! Journey with us winding through the Alaska Range, deep into the heart of the Denali National Park, with opportunities to see Denali's famed wildlife: Grizzlies, Caribou, Moose, Dall Sheep, Wolves, and Eagles. At the very end of the Denali Park road, past Wonder Lake, you'll find a unique enclave in the park known as Kantishna. This area is home to Denali Backcountry Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Denali Backcountry Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Backcountry Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Hotel Denali Backcountry
- Denali Backcountry Lodge Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve