Too romote location. Only hiking! Oh, panhandling for gold and videos. Took about six hous to arrive by school bus. Then if you want to go elsewhere, you can wait by side of road to be picked by bus, if the bus had a seat. Food was bad! One night they actually served us a chicken leg quarter. Really, how much does that cost! Especially for what they charge per night! Never again. Totally bored. Only good thing was the flightseeing around Mt Denali/McKinley. Room service? What room service. Oh, they made the bed, that was all. I had to go and ask for fresh towels. Heater in our room did not work the second night! And it was cold! Sandwiches for lunch? Breakfast was BADD!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Journey with us winding through the Alaska Range, deep into the heart of the Denali National Park and spend time at Denali Backcountry Lodge by Pursuit. With opportunities to see Denali's famed wildlife: Grizzlies, Caribou, Moose, Dall Sheep, Wolves, and Eagles. At the very end of the Denali Park road, past Wonder Lake, you'll find a unique enclave in the park known as Kantishna. This area is home to Denali Backcountry Lodge. Transportation from Denali Park Entrance and meals during your stay at the lodge are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Denali Backcountry Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Backcountry Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Hotel Denali Backcountry
- Denali Backcountry Lodge Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve