“We had an AMAZING time!”

Denali ATV Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$125.00*
and up
3.5-Hour Denali ATV Trailblazer Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Denali's premier ATV tour company! 4 different guided tours in the Denali area. We use both 4-wheeler ATVs and 2-6 passenger side-by-side ATVs(tandem seating 4-wheelers not used due to safety concerns). Oldest customer to date: 105! We have car seats and booster seats for young children. All riding and rain gear (if necessary) provided.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I went with my two daughters, both older teenagers. We had a blast. Our tour guides were Jeff and Jessi... both were very fun..... but Jessi keep us laughing the whole time. I was disappointed that to find out there was a guided personal tour of the area I could have paid for. The personal guide tour is suppose to be for more advanced riders and a lot longer. Next time I will ask for the advanced riders tour. Other that our trip was short I have no other complaints. Will do again and highly recommend.

All reviews
in 66 reviews
"longer tour"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Get some details up front. I was not happy with the length of time we rode the ATVs. The water level was up, blocking our path so we had to stop way before the campsite. Steve and Tex made the ride a great experience and are solely the reason I gave it 4 stars. They were informative, fun and made us a great little campfire for reindeer dogs. We went on our trip on July 3rd. Our group consisted of my husband and myself, my sister and her husband, and another couple. We went through some good mud and Tex and Steve walked with us out on the tundra a bit so we could get the feel. All in all it was a fun time but not something I would spend that much money on ever again unless I knew we were going to be able to ride much longer.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Thanks Tex and Sarah for the fun filled morning tour. The views were great and probably would have been outstanding with more cooperative weather. The weather kept us from our longer planned tour but we had fun despite.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Denali ATV Adventures was definitely the highlight of my stay at Denali, and one of the great highlights of my entire trip to Alaska. Go on the "Stampede" day trip if you are a more experienced rider, and want to really ride. Jesse and Zach were very knowledgable, kept a great pace for the entire group, and provided an overall amazing experience for my step-father and I. Thank you so much for the great time!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Was a little disappointed in how much we actually rode on the ATV's. We were supposed to be on them for a total of an hour and a half, but we stopped 3 times within that hour and a half for about 15 minutes at a time to view the scenery or take pictures. The guides were all very nice and just doing their job, but it seemed a little forced that at each stop they rotated which group of people they came over and talked to. Having to answer the same questions from each guide took away a little bit from actually enjoying the scenery. We felt with how much money we spent on this trip, we would have liked to have been able to actually ride a little more that we actually got to.

Mike D, Owner at Denali ATV Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

This is the challenge we face on all of our tours. Some want to ride, ride, ride, while others want to stop a bit to take pictures and enjoy the fantastic scenery around the Park. More importantly, our guides are trained to make sure they spend time with each guest at the various stops answering whatever questions they might have. And as has been pointed out in previous responses, we have a custom tour option – the Denali ATV Explorer – where riders can structure the trip however they want, whether it is riding the entire time or stopping frequently to “smell the roses!”