“Good views”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
chennI
“Good views”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The restaurant has great views of the park. Service was good and on being informed that I was a vegetarian she immediately got the chef. After discussing with me he prepared the most amazing stir fry veggies on a bed of spinach. If you are vegetarian and want something in particular that you have missed head here. Nothing great about the menu. Looked more like burger place types. I enjoyed my meal though.

1 Thank vidhusagar

Chennai (Madras), India
“Seafood with a view”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Happy to have stepped in here. The place is part of a huge hotel that caters to the need of cruise travellers. The view is wonderful and the seafood is good. I tried the king crab cake burger and it was good to. This place serves salads, sandwiches soups and burgers all focused on sea food of course. Staff are polite and warm. However my search for the batter, oil and cheese free fish still eludes me. Prices are reasonable .

new jersey
“Don't Go for Breakfast.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It was the third day of our Princess vacation and we decided to have breakfast here before continuing on. What a mistake! Granted it was early in the season, but the restaurant was not crowded and there was no excuse for the food they served. First off they brought us lukewarm coffee, when we mentioned this and said we wanted HOT coffee we were informed they were well aware of the problem and they were working on it! I ordered a yogurt parfait with fresh fruit, another mistake. It was topped with granola, which should have been crunchy, but was the consistency of cooked oatmeal, the "fresh fruit" was strawberries that where brown, soft and also mushy. When I sent it back I was informed it was made fresh when I ordered it, I informed them it had been in their refrigerator at least overnight if not longer. The manager came over and said fine, he wouldn't charge me for the parfait!!!! What was that about, it was bad and I didn't eat it and I wouldn't have paid for it anyway.
Princess, we had a lovely time on the cruise, but the restaurants at your lodges leave a lot to be desired.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank spoiledrotten1
Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
“Great Dinner with Friends”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Thank you Denali Princess we had a great dinner last night with some fun friends. Our server Yvonne was outstanding, very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine. The food was great and the Chef Aramis was very friendly and it was wonderful to get to meet him. Really could not have had a better dinner. The view is beautiful and loved the atmosphere. A great place to dine if you are coming to Denali Park.

california
“Wonderful dinner with a view!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Outstanding meal from the scallop and goat cheese appetizer to the perfectly prepared prime rib and halibut, to the delicious cobbler dessert. Clearly the best restaurant of the three Princess lodges we tried on this trip. Head and shoulders above the others.

Visited June 2014