“Wow, wow, wow!!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Wow, wow, wow!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

On our recent trip to Denali Park we had only one day in which to take a small plane and fly over the mountains. Unfortunately, it was a foggy wet day and we were told that we would not be able to see Denali itself, but would instead fly to where the weather was clearer, but it would still be a beautiful trip. Even after expecting to miss Denali, our superb pilot (Bob) managed to wend his way through cloud breaks so that we ended up actually seeing the great mountain and flying all around it. We were all elated. I highly recommend this company to take you on the most breathtakingly beautiful flight of your life! Not to be missed!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank LASR01

Tel Aviv, Israel
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Not -to-be missed experience”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

One of th begs things i have done so far in Alaska, except for the helicopter ride on the glacier in Seward, was this experience yesterday. It takes about 3 hours and u fly over all the alaskan Mountain Range up to Mt.McKinley! What a thrill to see the mountain in front of u in all it's glory. Of course the whole mountain is not visible but even a section of it is still impressive! A landing on the glacier 8 miles opposite the mountain is wonderful - stunning viewed and great photos!

Visited August 2014
Bogota, Colombia
194 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“we couldnt go!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

i'll start off by saying that we didnt go, but i do want to say a few things! the whole process of booking was very well organized, very helpful staff, and everything was great. we even got picked up to go to our flight, and because of weather it was cancelled while in the van. we tried 2 more times and the weather wasnt cooperating so there was nothing else to do, safety first! they refunded all of our money (in about 3 weeks) and that was that! weather up here is quite testy so be prepared for that. i wish we could've had more time to go! definately would book again if i had the chance!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Lia H
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“glacier landing”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

beautiful views, very nice staff. worth the money. It is a great trip for people who don't have the energy level for long hikes. aka my parent. I am younger but I enjoyed it just as much!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank lithager
San Diego, California
“Exciting Experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have been in the air since before I was born; my father worked for American Airlines so we flew often. I love flying but having always aboard large airliners I never had the intimate experience I had when I took a trip to Alaska. So many shows filmed there now and with such breathtaking views I had to see it for myself.

The guys at Denali Air were great! The vistas were beautiful and I can't imagine a more intimate way to experience the beauty of Alaska! Everything was perfect even the little bit of clouds gave way to allow a few perfect pictures to take home with me. Being on the ground is great... but flying with the guys from Denali made my trip perfect! I highly recommend anyone who is considering going to Alaska for a vacation to do it just to take this sightseeing flight! In fact be sure to take the trip twice!

Visited August 2013