We were here as part of a celebrity Cruise Tour. They were great at getting our luggage into rooms asap. We stayed in the 700 building which I think was the newest so very nice. The view of the river was great! They have laundry facilities in this building so that was a big plus. The downtown restaurants offer a shuttle for $1 per person, which I suggest taking for food. We ate at the Roadhouse on property and it was very expensive, the service was bad and so was the food. The atmosphere was great! They have some very cute onsite shops. We took the shuttle to eat at Prospectors Pizza which should not be missed food is amazing. Not just Pizza there. It was air-conditioned in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Denali Park Village offers a first-class lodge set at the entrance of the Park and serves as your gateway to experiencing the best of Denali National Park & Preserve. Both the lodge rooms and the cozy cabins offer all the comforts and amenities to make your stay memorable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Denali Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mckinley Village Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Mckinley Village Lodge
- Denali Park Village Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve