We had a similar experience as Mixed Feelings.
Breakfast is fully stocked at 6:00A, but wait until between 8:00 and 9:00 and a totally diferent experience. Very little food - A 2 quart bowl had cut fruit but that was empty. There was no clean silverware and napkins were scarce. The waitress staff were on the grouchy side, probably from everyone asking for more food. Coffee, juice, toast broken muffins were about all that was left
The rooms were rustic, that's for sure! The shower was awful - just a metal stall shower that leaked all over the floor because the curtain was too short. The showerhead was installed way too high - one bar of soap and one small package of body cream for 4 people for our whole stay.
Hot tubs were not working for a couple of days, then not working properly.
For the value, prices should be lower.
It was close to Denali, and office staff were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve