Stayed here 2 nights. before and after taking the Backcountry Safari. The 2-bed cabin we had was adequate, but small, a tiny shower, and tiny table with only 2 chairs. No closet. The beds feel like fold-up beds, and if you sat on the end of the bed the entire thing would tilt up! Not comfortable to sleep on, needless to say! The cabins are connected by a boardwalk, and there is a hot tub (we did not try it). The cabins are about 6 miles south of the park itself, and there is a shuttle. Overall, this place did not seem worth what we paid for it, but of course there is not a lot of selection up there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve