We were in cabin 43 and it was fine with two exceptions: on our arrival, there was a used/dirty towel and pajama bottoms on the hook behind the bathroom door; the cabin door didn't close completely - meaning there was a visible gap between the sides and bottom of the door. The cabin had a great heater but the gaps let in a lot of street noise (you're right off the highway). The breakfast buffet was good at the attached restaurant, Prey- we didn't eat there except for breakfast. I was NOT impressed by the staff. On arrival and check-in, the young man behind the desk was neither interested nor friendly. On our check-out the young woman at the desk was clearly not interested. She asked for my key, said "that's all I need" and then went back to her computer. The exceptions were the breakfast servers at Prey - they were kind and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve