We enjoyed a two night stay here. The cabin was clean and comfortable although maybe a little basic, but that is what one expects in accommodation of this sort. The on site restaurant was very good indeed both for dinner and breakfast. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve