The good: nice restaurant and nice staff.
The bad: Needs better cleaning and management. We had cabin next to the bus maintenance area and a very loud pressure washer was used until after 10 PM every night. We complained to the staff and they felt bad but could not help. I had the impression the owner/manager was off-site and staff simply did what they were told. This could be a nice place but does not seem to have a caring management. Would never recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Denali Cabins by Pursuit, we combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve