We came in on the train and out of hundreds of people who disembarked, we were left waiting for over 20 mins. I mean over 20 mins after all those hundreds of people boarded their buses and left. The Van that finally picked us up was broken and super hot. I should have know by these first 2 indicators that we were in trouble. Cabins ran out of water and people had shampoo in their hair. Awful. Showers had empty soap containers. Nobody picked up phone late night for a medical emergency we were having. Carpet in cabin was wet. The restaurant located on the property was decent. I would never ever recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve