So... When I got out of the van to where I was going to stay for the next few days of my trip I was a unsure of what I had gotten myself into, the location is a 10 minute drive from everything the lobby was tiny and my cabin was in the back 40... And not ready. We decided to go to the restaurant and grab some food while we wait. The chef brought out our food and everything was really good, the other people we were in the restaurant with seemed to be mostly families and small groups and that was really nice. Tops.. ten minutes later the gal from the front desks comes in and let's me know our cabin is ready. We head down and the cabin is really cute, plenty of room for the four of us and a small fridge and microwave for the couple days we are there. We had reservations for dinner elsewhere and the shuttle made sure we were there on time and picked us up after without issue. We went back to the restaurant for a nightcap and met the great group of people that work there.. All in all had a nice time there and if your interested in being away from the "cruisers" this is a great option
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve