We stayed 2 nights at the Denali Cabins on the land portion of our recent Alaska trip (June 23 - July 5, including a 7 day southbound cruise out of Whittier on the Crown Princess). They were waiting for us when we arrived at the train station, but had to send for another bus since we had about three times the expected number of visitors in our group. It only took about 10 minutes, and a large bus arrived bringing us all back to the cabins. Check in was quick and painless, and we loved our little private cabin right behind the restaurant. The cabins are not luxurious, but everything worked well and we were very comfortable. Lovely linens on the beds, and shower was fine, if small. The room was clean and the temperature comfortable. We really enjoyed the restaurant - everything we had was excellent. All the staff, including the manager were very helpful and pleasant. The free shuttle into the entrance to the part was a plus and was right on time. The staff had all the events well organized (bus pick up for our Denali Backcountry Tour and the bus back to Anchorage - they even had the second one pick us up at the cabins instead of the train station). When our Backcountry tour couldn't go all the way into the park because of road washouts, they brought us back to the cabins and everyone on the tour got a free lunch at the restaurant, anything we wanted. That was a very nice touch, especially when they were also trying to airlift other guests out of the park due to the road washouts. We saved over $1000 over staying at the Princess Lodge, so were very happy with our choice. I recommend the Denali Cabins if you want an authentic and still comfortable Alaska experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With Denali Cabins by Pursuit, we combine charm of Alaskan cabins with the comforts of a hotel room. You get all the amenities: private bath, wireless internet, TV, phone and comfortable beds. Plus, you get your own cedar cabin nestled conveniently by the highway in the arboreal forest next to Denali National Park. Convenient to package with a day trip into Denali National Park on Denali Backcountry Adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Denali Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denali Cabins Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Denali Cabins Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve