We did not mind but our cabin had no tv but did have wi-fi. The location was great with three restaurants just across the highway. No coffee until 9 am was nor good for us early risers. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlo Creek Lodge offers a rich Alaskan history having been homesteaded by our family in 1959. We are known by many for our distinctive features including black spruce burls and handcrafted log cabins. We invite you to stay nestled in the Alaska Range in a private bath cabin on the creek, shared bath cabin nestled in the woods, or one of our new Lodge Rooms. Enjoy a restful evening on wooded acres bordered by Carlo Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carlo Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlo Creek Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Carlo Creek Lodge Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve