Spent two nights in Aug 2013. Cabin was really cute, cozy and slept 3 of us just fine. We walked
out back to the beaver ponds as the manager had suggested, didn't see any beavers but nice stroll. The campgrounds here are really nice, but I think only rented out to large groups. They
have a really nice set up with bathrooms, showers and laundry room for campers or cabin renters.
There is a pizza pub, a cafe and a dinner house across the highway from here. Ate at the cafe and pizza pub, both were good. Went up to the dinner house and had cocktails one evening.
It is much more quiet and relaxed than some other places nearby. Easy drive to the park to
catch a shuttle bus into Denali. Highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlo Creek Lodge offers a rich Alaskan history having been homesteaded by our family in 1959. We are known by many for our distinctive features including black spruce burls and handcrafted log cabins. We invite you to stay nestled in the Alaska Range in a private bath cabin on the creek, shared bath cabin nestled in the woods, or one of our new Lodge Rooms. Enjoy a restful evening on wooded acres bordered by Carlo Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Carlo Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlo Creek Hotel Denali National Park And Preserve
- Carlo Creek Lodge Alaska/Denali National Park And Preserve