“Wonderful!! Went back next day!”

Denali Park Salmon Bake
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our landmark bar and grill's Alaskan menu has something for everyone. While we get many compliments on our signature Cedar Plank Salmon, famous Halibut Tacos, full pound split Crab Legs and our Beer Battered Halibut; many consider our steaks, burgers and salads to be the best in the area. Offering nightly entertainment, The Bake is the biggest hub for nightlife in Denali. Open since 1984, The Bake has been celebrating life in Denali for 30 years.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Was staying at lodge across street, so very convenient. First day had Bloody Mary and fish and chips! Bloody Mary was best I ever had!!! Went back and had hamburger with mushroom and goat cheese! Best hamburger ever, juice running down my arms and I mess on face EVERYTIME I took bite. My husband tried it and tried it again and been talking about that Hamburger for days!,

There are newer reviews for Denali Park Salmon Bake

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Convenient, off the side of the road, casual resturaunt that is slanted. The menu is reasonable. My husband ordered a salmon sandwich and I ordered a salad with avacado; So for the vege. dietts it's great. Both meals were super. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was dubious but gave it a try because we had just spent a very long day in the park and it was on our way to Healy. The atmosphere is certainly rustic and casual, but the food was much better than we expected - not fine dining, but tasty and reasonably priced; not what you expect in a place that looks like it is going to be a tourist trap. I thought the chowder was surprisingly good for a restaurant that looks like a ramshackle log cabin. The halibut taco plate was huge, it was hard to find the tacos under the toppings. The halibut had been deep fried, so it really didn't need an additional layer of tortilla, but the fish was very nicely cooked and tasty. Eat there again? Probably.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

The food here was good. Pretty basic fare with some interesting choices. The service was ok but not great, rather slow on the entrees which were not anything special to cook. Overall a good experience for lunch. However, do not be fooled by their ads in the local papers advertising " best breakfast in Denali". They don't serve breakfast anymore, somebody didn't proof the ad. Disappointing as breakfast choices are very limited in "glitter gulch".

Reviewed 13 July 2014

As advertised this restaurant specializes in Salmon and it is great! Service was a little slow but they were packed. The Blueberry pie was one of the best my son ever had. I highly recommend this place!