“Great snack, family owned and operated”

Miller's Gourmet Popcorn
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Gourmet Popcorn, Handcrafted Fudge, Roasted Nuts, and Saltwater Taffy.FREE SAMPLES!
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stopped in for some popcorn (obviously) and I was pleased to see that this place was family owned and operated. The popcorn and treats were great and the owners were fun to talk to.

They gave us recommendations of where to go and what to see (as well as what to stay away from and what was a rip off). Genuinely nice people who took a couple extra minutes and gladly helped us decide what to do and see. When I'm back in Denali I'll definitely stop and see the Millers!

Thanks again,

JJ

1  Thank JJ C

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I are sort of popcorn addicts and eat it almost daily. We know popcorn! Stumbled into Miller's while touristy shopping outside Denali. Found a few great flavors and a very nice owner operator. Worth stopping in.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

No trip to Denali National Park is complete without a stop at Miller's Gourmet Popcorn! Ran by actual locals this shop holds a "mom and pop" feel. They sure take pride in their work! No matter if you are craving something sweet or something salty they have a wide selection to choose from! They even have fresh fudge made right in the shop, and it's AMAZING!

Skip those hotel restaurant deserts and snacks and have some of the, in my opinion, best food in Denali!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Miller's popcorn is always one of my 'must haves' every time I am in Denali. They have a terrific selection of always fresh popcorn in a variety of flavors and other tasty sweet treats as well. Also, Erik and Christin are always great to stop and chat with.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stopped in after visiting Denali and thought I would try some of the chocolate covered popcorn the little shop had and I didn't know popcorn could be that delicious! Super friendly people too. Got some good local advice on things to see from
Them.