Grand is an understatement when you are talking about the Grand Teton National Park. Wish we were staying for a week to fully enjoy Colter Bay Village but we were driving through on our way from Seattle Washington to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. It is definitely on my list of places to revisit and I can be very particular about what makes my list. Loved the views of the mountains at the marina and the charming old cabins. Beautiful!!
We travel by RV. Tip: make your reservations early for Summer travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming