As part of a roadtrip from Minnesota to Colorado, we wanted to meet my brother from Montana along the way. My girlfriend suggested meeting near Jackson, Wyoming. I went on line, found Colter Bay, and booked a great cabin. We reserved a campsite for my brother, because he was showing up late. We only stayed two nights, but wished we could have stayed longer. The restaurant/bar was excellent, the laundry and store had everything we needed. By the way, I proposed to her on the bench in front of the store, and people passing by stopped to congradulate us. We certainly will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming