Signal Mountain Lodge
US$385
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$221
Great 4.5/5
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
US$231
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
HotelQuickly
Very Good 4/5
All reviewstrapper grillsignal mountainlakefront retreatgas fireplacepeaks restaurantcountry roomjackson lakelake viewregistration buildinggrand tetonsfull kitchenliving roomcomplimentary coffeelakefront roomrustic cabinsmall kitchennachos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We spent 2 days at Signal Mountain Lodge and i can't say enough about how good everything was. Room was VERY clean and everyone was always willing to answer any questions for us. If you do go ...upgrade to a room with a lake view...believe me you will not be sorry!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Spp57
Reviewed 25 August 2013

By the time I was ready to book our Grand Teton accommodations in mid-May for our stay in mid-July, Signal Mountain was all that was left for a reasonable price. Though there were only three of us (husband, wife and 12 yo), the most economical room was a two bedroom cabin with a double and twin bed in each room. With tax, it was about $228 for the one night we stayed there. The cabin was was made of logs, very cozy looking. It was very spacious for three people and the two rooms made it nice for some privacy. The room was clean and the shower had good pressure. There is no air conditioning, but turned out that it was not needed, as it is cool in the evening. The location was great, next to a beautiful lake. We got there just before sunset and walked the lakeside, which was breathtaking. We had dinner at their restaurant, The Peaks, and the food, service, and atmosphere were perfect. We were next to a window and the view was excellent. In sum, we really enjoyed our one night. The big drawback was our bed. It had a huge dip in the middle, so it was very uncomfortable, which resulted in a terrible night's sleep. We had traveled all the way from Hawaii to SLC to the hotel in one day, so we really needed a good night's sleep, which is why the bed quality was so important. We would still go back if we had the chance. I would just test out the bed as soon as we got there and request a change if it were bad.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Darlene B
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We (4 of us) had a very relaxing 4 night stay in one of the 3 bed rustic cabins at Signal Mountain Lodge. The cabin itself was excellent, with two good rooms and a shared bathroom, a porch with picnic table and chairs to relax on. The location is fantastic for accessing most of the park and the situation just on Jackson Lake is great. We ate twice at the grill and the restaurant and were generally very pleased with the meals and service (I did have some very tasty but slightly tough elk medallions). I'd definitely recommend for anyone wanting to stay inside the park at reasonable value (especially if you can pack out a cabin with a few folks).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and I stayed four days in a lakeside suite at the Signal Mountain Lodge in early August 2013. We had an upper suite.

The views are breath-taking. However, guests should be warned that in summer the view cannot be completely enjoyed in the afternoon between 4 and 8 pm because the sun is directly on your balcony and coming in the window of the suite.

The suite is perfect for two. Large, comfy king-sized bed; very nice bathroom! The kitchen consists of a two burner unit and a regular-sized refrigerator. I was able to prepare a complete breakfast and light supper in this kitchen. Good pots and pans were provided in our unit. My complaint concerns the glasses and plates provided. Definitely Dollar Store merchandise! Notice I didn’t say Wal-mart or K-Mart. Very cheap plastic and no wine glasses! For $300 a night you have the right to expect better than this.

I appreciated the National Park-touch. No air conditioner; no television!

I would stay again, but I’d be certain to bring my own wine glasses.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank LOVENATLPARKS
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Loved the real log cabin which was roomy and not too rustic. Front Desk staff was very professional and friendly too. The beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. The restaurant food was tasty. The General Store connected to the gas station was the cleanest, most organized food shop I have ever seen. We rented kayaks and spent some time out on the lake which was really peaceful with stunning views of the Tetons. We also did the river float on the Snake with Mark as our guide. He was top rate and had excellent knowledge of the geology, flora and fauna. This was our first Forever property in the National Parks and it was WAY better than Xanterra or Aramark.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family