During my stay in the Grand Tetons National Park, I joined Will and Jeff for a beautiful 2 hour float down the snake river. My brother-in-law, his three children, and my young cousin were also on board. There were four other adult guests.
From start to finish, Will and Jeff were friendly, entertaining, informative and safety conscious. Jeff took us all out in the van, assisted as Will talked us through proper safety procedures, and then met us at the end of the ride to collect gear and us. He has a great sense of humor, and he kept us chuckling on the way down and back.
Will was professional, a seasoned river guide, and full of interesting information about the region's history, geology, flora, and fauna. He has a very calm and easy manner. He took time to chat with each of us and learn a bit about our interests and stories. His tales of mountain guides on the Tetons and the murdered miners at Dead Man's Bar kept us captivated.
There were barely any rapids - which was exactly what I was looking for. I took my expensive camera, and it was completely safe and dry. I got a ton of great photos.
My brother-in-law and the kids all agree - this was a great way to spend an afternoon! Thanks Will and Jeff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming