We stayed at Jackson Lake Lodge one night on our way out of Yellow Stone. The room we had 363 has the most amazing view of the Grand Tetons. The room is on the expensive side, we paid close to 300 bucks for one night, we paid extra for a room with view of the mountains. Only thing to watch out for, the next morning, it was rainy and foggy, which meant in the morning you could not see the mountains at all, lucky we saw them the evening before. The other bad thing is no wireless internet access, only in the main lodge, not out in the rooms. No TV either. First day we drove to Jackson Hole, not far, about an hour, amazing drive, ate at a place called Lotus Cafe in Jackson Hole. We ate twice at the lodge too, food is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming