What a pleasant surprise! After staying in a Xanterra hotel in Yellowstone, we checked into Jackson Lake Lodge. The rooms are well decorated, the beds super comfortable, the diner and restaurant are both extremely good. Huge floor-to-ceiling plate glass windows in the lobby look out over the lake. We hung out here the first day as it was quite rainy, and saw elk, bison, and a bear in the area between the hotel and the lake. Lots of families reading, playing cards, sipping expresso in the seating area, which was quite pretty. Loved our room, will definitely stay here again next time, and are sending my older parents here for a Christmas present!! Don't tell....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming