This is our second time at Wucksachi Lodge so we knew what to expect this time. The location is great it's perfect for a good days explore and activity then a short ride back to the hotel rather than having to drive back down out of the park. Our room was clean and comfortable for our two night stay, but don't expect luxury. There is a coffee maker and fridge in the room. The staff were very polite and helpful. The restaurant is much improved since we were last here, when we previously visited we really felt as the choice for evening meal venues was very limited, Wucksachi's restaurant exploited that, but thankfully not this time, we had two lovely evening meals. It's worth booking if you want to eat at a specific time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge