We stayed here for 1 night mid week, which was the only availability 3 months in advance. I felt lucky to get this room on such short notice. So, if you want to stay here you need to consider booking way in advance. Since we only had 2 days available in the park, the lodge was the best choice to maximize our time in the park. We considered staying in Three Rivers, but this would have taken an hour to get to on a road that is not easy to navigate. The room was not plush, but was adquate as it is really only a place to sleep. We had breakfast at the lodge dining room. It was a buffet that offered several good chioces for breakfast; oatmeal, cereal, bacon and eggs, fruit. Service was efficient and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge