We stayed for 6 days with the kosher expeditin group, we had beautiful trips in the parks around. Our host Joel Weinberger was wonderful, made all efforts to help us to cross accessibility dificulties, and to make our stay enjoyable.
I couldn't join the group on the bus, because it wasn't accessible for my scooter, yes in the USA 2013, A phisicly challenged traveler, cannot climb a bus.
Also in the ranch the was only 1 house without stair (even there was a small stair in the entrance to the house, that is hard for a wheelchair. But a bigger probldem was in the bathroom that a wheelchair couldn't enter without help, the door is narrow and blocks the toilet. We were adviced to take out the door. A phisicly challenged person has the right for privacy.q
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of Zion National Park amidst a forest of Ponderosa pine trees, Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort offers great lodging options; Vacation Homes, Cabins Suites, Cowboy Cabins, Western Wagons, and RV / Tent Campground. We offer excellent dining services at our Blue Belly Grill and Gus & Rosey's restaurants. We offer more activities on-property than any resort in the region, including horseback riding, jeep tours, zip line, climbing wall, canyoneering / hiking excursions, ATV tours, miniature golf, paint ball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Hotel Zion National Park
- Zion Ponderosa Hotel
- Zion Ponderosa Resort
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Zion National Park, Utah