Stayed here while on a Trek America tour, actually in 2011 it was brilliant! It was the first time ive stayed in a ranch, the accomodation was unique with the log cabins and bunk beds! I like the feel of the place, there was a number of activities to do such as zipline, quadbikes, games room etc. The swimming pool with slide and jacuzzi were great!
Food was lovely and we even got a packed lunch to take out with us one day on our day trip. If you visit Zion National Park you have to conquer Angels Landing... best experience of my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of Zion National Park amidst a forest of Ponderosa pine trees, Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort offers great lodging options; Vacation Homes, Cabins Suites, Cowboy Cabins, Western Wagons, and RV / Tent Campground. We offer excellent dining services at our Blue Belly Grill and Gus & Rosey's restaurants. We offer more activities on-property than any resort in the region, including horseback riding, jeep tours, zip line, climbing wall, canyoneering / hiking excursions, ATV tours, miniature golf, paint ball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Hotel Zion National Park
- Zion Ponderosa Hotel
- Zion Ponderosa Resort
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Zion National Park, Utah