The staff here are super nice! Our rental home, "Sunrise," was fabulous. The activities we selected, horseback riding and ATV riding (twice) were absolutely spot-on. However, the place does need a clean-up. I have never been to a "resort" where so much of the operational aspects of the place are visible to guests. Staff housing, their ATV shop, extra wood storage for campfires, etc, need to be shielded from view of the guests. Having these things visible to guests makes the place look cluttered and unkempt. The restaurant was just "so-so." It was open for business, but service was slow, the food quality was low and to quote a restaurant worker, "we are out of everything." In fact, we ate in Orderville on our last night there. The road inside the resort needs work. Give me a month, and I could clean this place up to make it look more like a "resort."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of Zion National Park amidst a forest of Ponderosa pine trees, Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort offers great lodging options; Vacation Homes, Cabins Suites, Cowboy Cabins, Western Wagons, and RV / Tent Campground. We offer excellent dining services at our Blue Belly Grill and Gus & Rosey's restaurants. We offer more activities on-property than any resort in the region, including horseback riding, jeep tours, zip line, climbing wall, canyoneering / hiking excursions, ATV tours, miniature golf, paint ball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Hotel Zion National Park
- Zion Ponderosa Hotel
- Zion Ponderosa Resort
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Zion National Park, Utah