After our last disastrous trip to the Zion Ponderosa, my husband and I decided to write a note to the property Manager Michael Kane. He invited us back to try out the property again. We decided to take him up on his offer as we wanted to escape the heat of Las Vegas. Our stay in late June 2014 was much more enjoyable than our last trip there. We arrived very late on 6/20 and Mr. Kane himself was there to escort us in the dark to our campsite. The staff was VERY courteous and friendly. Lots of smiles this time. The pool was in pretty bad shape and there was a sign from management saying that they apologized for the condition of the pool as the winter had been very harsh and they hadn't gotten it fixed yet. The tiles had fallen off most of the lower half of the wall of the pool and water seemed to be coming out of the wall halfway down. There are a lot of things to do at the resort which will appeal to most people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of Zion National Park amidst a forest of Ponderosa pine trees, Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort offers great lodging options; Vacation Homes, Cabins Suites, Cowboy Cabins, Western Wagons, and RV / Tent Campground. We offer excellent dining services at our Blue Belly Grill and Gus & Rosey's restaurants. We offer more activities on-property than any resort in the region, including horseback riding, jeep tours, zip line, climbing wall, canyoneering / hiking excursions, ATV tours, miniature golf, paint ball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Hotel Zion National Park
- Zion Ponderosa Hotel
- Zion Ponderosa Resort
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Zion National Park, Utah