Love it!! It's so much fun great restaurant, views. Hikes. Going on the ATVs to jolleys gulch is beautiful. The horse back rides with Lisa are awesome! I recommend the sunset horse back ride, the view is breath taking!!!! After everything make sure to play putt putt .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of Zion National Park amidst a forest of Ponderosa pine trees, Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort offers great lodging options; Vacation Homes, Cabins Suites, Cowboy Cabins, Western Wagons, and RV / Tent Campground. We offer excellent dining services at our Blue Belly Grill and Gus & Rosey's restaurants. We offer more activities on-property than any resort in the region, including horseback riding, jeep tours, zip line, climbing wall, canyoneering / hiking excursions, ATV tours, miniature golf, paint ball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Hotel Zion National Park
- Zion Ponderosa Hotel
- Zion Ponderosa Resort
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Zion National Park, Utah