A friend and I booked a long weekend in Zion and stayed in one of the Cowboy Cabins at the Zion Ponderosa Ranch. Amenities were basic but just as they're described on the website: the cabin had a doublewide bunk bed and a couch, and was close to the toilet/shower/pool area. The hot tub was a great place to relax after a long hike, and the grounds had some beautiful hikes that were outside of Zion National Park.
But mostly it was great to have Jackie and Megan at the front desk to help with any and all questions, since my friend and I are pretty newbie hikers. Their guidance was much appreciated and we look back to returning to the Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the top of Zion National Park amidst a forest of Ponderosa pine trees, Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort offers great lodging options; Vacation Homes, Cabins Suites, Cowboy Cabins, Western Wagons, and RV / Tent Campground. We offer excellent dining services at our Blue Belly Grill and Gus & Rosey's restaurants. We offer more activities on-property than any resort in the region, including horseback riding, jeep tours, zip line, climbing wall, canyoneering / hiking excursions, ATV tours, miniature golf, paint ball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Hotel Zion National Park
- Zion Ponderosa Hotel
- Zion Ponderosa Resort
- Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Zion National Park, Utah