“Excellent every time”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Ate here several times during a two night stay and enjoyed the food and service every meal. Nice people and a great room. The menu is excellent

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stopped by one of the days where the downstairs "grill" was closed (by grill I mean burgers / fries sort of place) and was pleasantly surprised.

For just a couple bucks more than that basic (but filling) option, you get a full-service one here. I opted for the taco bar which was about as well done as anything of that name could imply. Friendly service, not much to report on further of course as it was self-service, but my soda refills were done with a smile and everyone around me seemed pleased with their meals too.

Of course this place is very popular with the evening crowd and most reviews focus on how it fills up, sells out, so it's worth noting that, even in off-season when I was there, they were booked up for the night. Make your plans in advance I suppose?

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Wow--this veggie burger was so good. I had it for a late afternoon lunch and woke up thinking about it the next morning (so we had to go back). Nice beer selection too! And great view.

1  Thank Cami M
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Worth a visit: we had dinner and breakfast here. The food is tasty from a varied menu, and the service is well above average. Most tables have a view of the canyon, and the outside deck (pleasant in the Autumn sun) provides an awesome view.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We made a pit stop for lunch one day and the food was pretty good. Reminds me of Disney Land type of food, but it served a purpose. Seating is very limited and we could not find a table but you could sit anywhere and enjoy the views. What I miss the most? The water filling station.. I really liked the water! I had a turkey sub and was very happy.