“First class”

PPK Plongee Guadeloupe
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Bouillante
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Try the experience of diving in Guadeloupe, in the heart of National Park, in the famous 'Cousteau Reserve'.From beginner diver to confirmed diver , all our activities are framed by patent of State instructors that will accompany you in all activities and trainings. You won't have anything to carry, all material is on the boat. Come share our passion and take advantage of our experience.
Baie-Mahault, Guadeloupe
“First class”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Professional and friendly diving club.The qalified and experienced team put your comfort and safety at the top of the list. My wife, who is terrified of water as soon as she can't touch the ground really appreciated the care and time taken to help her achieve a 1st dive. My 15 year old and myself dive regularly with the club and couldn't be more pleased. Another advantage with this club is a quite spacious boat with all the equipment necessary already onboard, no carrying your diving gear to the boat here, just the pleasure of diving. If you are looking for a good club you can't go wrong here. As tradition goes; a planteur (rhum cocktail) is offered during the informal debriefing/discussion to finnish off your visit.

Visited January 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very good experience”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Having done a PADI referral course, I went there last year to finish my PADI course. The staff was amazing and made me very comfortable. I had an equalization issue and they took very good care of me during the whole dives. They also taught me some basics of the FFESSM even if it was not part of the course.
On the top of it, the diving site is superb and you could dive in different places around.
I will definitely be back to finish my course once my ear issue will be solved.

Visited November 2012