We stayed in Tien Lai last April 14 we had the quadruple western room which was very spacious with an amazing view of the mountain, we took a taxi in going but I guess the bus near the M8 exit of the Taipei Main Station is still the best bet. The place was very relaxing with the spa and great view, we all enjoyed it. During dinner time we had the beef noodle set which was delicious , then during breakfast, we really enjoyed it as we had it outside which was really refreshing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOUTIQUE RESORT IN TAIWANYangmingshan Tienlai Resort & Spa The best resort hotel in northern Taiwan-Recommended by Michelin Green Guide TaiwanTianlai Spring Resort & Spa fuses the macrobiotic concepts of heaven, earth, and people and returns with its aesthetics to the most original design philosophy. Succinct, modern design and Japanese style are combined to form the contemporary Zen-style unique to Tienlai.Become the largest Boutique Resort in Taiwan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tien Lai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tienlai Spring Hotel Xinbei
- Tien Lai Spring Hotel
- Tien Lai Resort & Spa Taiwan, Asia