Room needs some upgrading though. Feels abit old n the Japanese style room is not Japanese at all to me, except for the soaking tub. Overall happy with this place, but be prepared for limited F&B options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOUTIQUE RESORT IN TAIWANYangmingshan Tienlai Resort & Spa The best resort hotel in northern Taiwan-Recommended by Michelin Green Guide TaiwanTianlai Spring Resort & Spa fuses the macrobiotic concepts of heaven, earth, and people and returns with its aesthetics to the most original design philosophy. Succinct, modern design and Japanese style are combined to form the contemporary Zen-style unique to Tienlai.Become the largest Boutique Resort in Taiwan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tien Lai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tienlai Spring Hotel Xinbei
- Tien Lai Spring Hotel
- Tien Lai Resort & Spa Taiwan, Asia